Miller and miller chevrolet marianna florida
Real Estate Investing
2008.10.24 20:05 Real Estate Investing
Interested in Real Estate Investing? You've come to the right place! /realestateinvesting is focused on sharing thoughts, experiences, advice and encouraging questions regardless of your real estate investing niche! Structured Deals, Flipping/Rehabbing, Wholesaling, Lending, Land, Commercial Real Estate and more! If it has to do with real estate investing this sub is for you!
2014.01.13 19:55 wafflehauss Breakdowns and Analysis
X-post submissions containing breakdowns and analysis of 49ers games and upcoming opponents collecting from various subreddits.
2013.11.01 16:57 randoh12 A fan based sub dedicated to Arkansas Razorbacks sports.
/azorbacks is here for you. Let me know what you want to do with it.
2023.05.29 17:19 zoeygirl69 Florida: Drag Queens Bad But Child Beauty Pageants & Child Swimwear Pagents Good
2023.05.29 17:11 HumanMycologist5795 Joel in Watch Dogs: Legions
submitted by HumanMycologist5795
to thelastofus [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 16:58 Ambitious-Turn-4906 Need help finding the chair for me
Hey everyone. I’m about 5’8 140, so fairly average, with moderate lower back pain and was wondering which “luxury” chair might be suitable for me. I’ve done a bit of research into brands like Herman Miller, Steelcase, etc but if you guys had to narrow it down, which would you recommend for someone like me? Also not sure if it matters but this would be a home office chair on carpet. Thanks and all suggestions will be appreciated 🙏
submitted by Ambitious-Turn-4906
to OfficeChairs [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 15:57 No-Juggernaut-3616 Boyd Killed my Favorite Monster
Okay okay Yes I have a favorite monster 😂. The young guy (Monster) who kind of looks like the real actor Will Poulter ( He is in Maze Runner, We are the millers, and more). I really liked that monster. Although we aren’t sure if he is really dead. Maybe he turned into a human or maybe we will see what the monster really look ( Like when victor saw them sleeping underground). Either way I’m going to miss seeing that monsters 🥺.
submitted by No-Juggernaut-3616
to FromTVShow [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 15:53 Famas_1234 Whose track is this? How to spot FFXIV music composer by hearing (analysis + review)
| || | submitted by Famas_1234 to ffxiv [link] [comments]
Cover image: Composers of FFXIV Endwalker (Famitsu, Feb 2022). Staffs (left-right): T. Imamura, M.Soken, D. Ishikawa
Yeah it's me talking about FFXIV soundtrack again. The TLDR is in Part 1 (scroll below)
It seems that FFXIV has so many tracks then some people recently figured it out which track is composed/arranged by whom just by hearing. I don't have experience on music producing, but at least I can hear and spot a bit for newer tracks including 6.4. This is for me the naive method to find and spot the composer style and pattern. Although this post can be "in-depth", I'm a bit not sure as that needs proper knowledge on music composing and producing, which I don't have that much for now. If you're working on music stuffs, you can also share the composition breakdown too. I assume you know better than me for this.
The scope I'm using is composers of Shadowbringers and up because we no longer saw previous composers done something after those. I refer to previous composers like ARTUS Inc. and other companies. Although I want to include Yukiko Takada, I'm not sure if she's still working for FFXIV or SE after 5.x so I opted her out as ongoing composer pls hope she's in FFXVI
. However, the tracks are not limited to past expansions like Soken's work in the past such as pre-ShB.
Currently the composer lineup is the lead M. Soken himself, T. Imamura, D. Ishikawa, and the new one Saya Yasaki, who debuted from patch 6.1 and up. In case of Yasaki, I'll plan for a separate appreciation post but I have to wait until full 6.x album which is kinda long. Third party composers like Y. Suzuki usually get hired again for few orchestral tracks, at least for each album, so I can still opt him in the guide. The Primals is included. but still discussed in the style of the music for a bit. As I said above, each composer has distinct style in other ways. The purpose of the writing is to guess and spot the composer.
Let's get started. Please beware the tracks maybe a spoiler up to 6.4, but if you don't mind it's fine too.
Part 1: General This will be a short explanation on what and how they usually do in the composition. I'll say this is basically the TLDR for Parts 2 and beyond
Assignments Usually some composers are assigned to do their own scope. For example, composer A only does particular series whereas others like B and C do another series. Sometimes they collaborate together to produce a track. That also describes their style on doing tracks. For example in this current case, Imamura is assigned to do more modern tracks like rock and techno genre, Ishikawa is assigned for orchestral tracks, Yasaki is assigned for more calming tracks, and so on. For example:
- Imamura: mostly early parts of Eden raids, Bozja content, and others with modern genres
- Ishikawa: mostly dungeon parts with orchestral sounds
- Yasaki: mostly calming parts which also includes Alliance Raid dungeon themes
- Soken is the oddball here since he's the lead composer. He can be involved anywhere. But previously he worked on main melodies like field music
General mixing This one is a bit tricky to hear because some are similar. However, the mixing is combined with samples so composers have characteristics in terms of mixing. Example:
- Imamura: bass and treble are more clearer. Not as complex as Soken
- Ishikawa: the same, but a bit less prominent
- Yasaki: can't say due to few tracks, but at least still clear
- Soken: likes to dump all to mids especially drums. some instruments don't get the spotlight together due to complexity
General composition style Assignments can influence composition style. Recurring leitmotifs usually used for driving the melody. Some composers break those leitmotifs apart to carefully place into most crucial moments in their composition
- Ishikawa usually uses the piano in the orchestral piece. If it's in band environment, there should be teraditional instruments. He can break leitmotifs into some pieces as if they were hidden in plain sight. In terms of genre, he's playing it safe
- Imamura usually takes the modern approach. If you ask me, he's the modern Soken (is it though?). He's a bit unhinged at some times especially when he composed techno tracks. The composition is a bit stable which is noticeable in rock songs
- Yasaki's output is still unknown but at least produces some calm output except the hippo ride
- Soken is the prelude enjoyer and leitmotif abuser. But he knows how to outdo even with those two factors. His composition is sometimes experimental, a driving force to other composers to do the same. He likes to change movements to make composition interesting. Most prominent on drum progression..
Part 2: Instrument and Genre Usage In this part, I will break their instrument usage by its genre, from the samples to individual composition style. For tracks, I intentionally don't include the link as I will mentioned repeated examples. Go find in Youtube, at least in private browsing in case you don't want to screw your recommendations. Seriously, annotation is as mess in long posts.
Drums Samples, soundfonts, whatever you say...
In case they're doing arrangements involving drum set, those tracks become obvious. Each composer has their own drum samples. Here are the examples just to hear the drums:
While the others have single drum set samples which seems fine, Soken has so many drum samples that it can be inconsistent in case of which drum did he use. With that, let's flashback a bit on his drum samples across the expansions, let's say prior Heavensward and Stormblood. While the generation seems out of scope, it's still him so I want to bring it historically.
- M. Soken: What Angel Wakes Me, A Long Fall, To the Edge
- T. Imamura: Fierce Air Forceth, Blinding Indigo, Blood on the Wind
- D. Ishikawa: The Extreme (Shadowbringers), Seven Flames
On Heavensward, he's started not to shy away for his quirks about genre exploration. But we're talking about drums now. The best example is Alexander series (Locus, Brute Justice, Exponential Entropy, and Rise). You can hear today how old that sound is. Onward to Stormblood, at that time the drum composition split into two samples, the "retro" one and the "modern" one. The retro one is used when he was arranging Uematsu's music back in Omega raids, and the modern one was what he usually composed during these days, including his work on The Four Lords series. Here are the examples:
But that's just me, I divided his samples and mixing into two. It might be the same samples at all. I can't really comment on his ShB drums besides What Angel Wakes Me because some tracks involving drums were not him, but rather ARTUS Inc. which i don't cover here.
- The retro leans into more treble sound with muddy mids: A Battle Decisively, Dancing mad IV, Amatzu Kaze
- The modern is safer and more balanced: Final not Final, Wayward Daughter, Sunrise, From the Dragon's Wake
Back to the scope. Imamura has his own samples which is kinda different if we hear the others. His samples are a bit modern, with clear sounding of cymbals and kick. I can hear it clearly. It's something that we can praise for the sound upgrade. Ishikawa rarely done some band arrangements but his premise was at least there. The sound is at least clearer too.
The second one is the style. Some are simple, some are great, but some are maybe unrealistic. Each composer has their own style on composing the drums and percussion. Let's hear again, I'll post the obvious:
Save Soken for a while, I gonna discuss Imamura first. He's the stable and consistent guy. This composition seems a bit more realistic, maybe inline with what we usually hear from The Primals arrange. Black Wolf and On Blade's Edge give similar style which I can associate for Scream. I think Scream is a bit slower on the refrain but at least the premise is there that his style is prominent.
- Soken: Infinity, From the Dragon's Wake, Hic Svnt Leones, Battle II (Endwalker), Embers
- Imamura: Black Wolf Stalks Again, Wrath of the Harrier, On Blade's Edge, Scream
- Ishikawa: I can't find anything besides what I mentioned before
Soken on the other hand...what just happened? Alright you got it, the style is drastically different. He likes fast paced drums with unconventional writing, perhaps too ambitious it can become unrealistic. I appreciate its complexity though. This becomes apparent during The Primals arrangement where the drum composition is a bit different. Compare A Long Fall the original version to band version as the example, or Rise band version too if you want to hear again. How about the fanmade cover? At least I found Joe Muntal doing great drum cover on HSL and Embers. That aside, Soken's not always fast, you can hear the slow parts even though it's still fast, eScape for example when the music towards refrain. He likes to change drum progression and movements, something that becomes a challenge for drum covers.
To differentiate Imamura and Soken composition, another evidence between these two is how it's constructed. Sleeping Penguin did some transcription for HSL and Scream. Then, you know the picture.
That's all for the drums, but how about the other aspects?
Guitars Guitars are the powerful part of FFXIV music, ranging from leads and rhythms. But don't forget about the acoustic part. I assume composers already done guitars in some ways and methods. Let's (re)hear the following:
To put it simply, Soken relies more on chords so he likes to emphasize the rhythm but he can also lead even though it's less obvious due to his mixing. On the other hand, Imamura likes to stand out with his leads. Moreover, Imamura also performed the acoustic more, which FFXIV lacked before. Besides these two, Ishikawa also likes to play rhythm more so it seems like he's still learning from what Soken does. His twist is that he's less for guitar, but more to string sections with the violin family (I'll discuss later in classic instruments)
- Imamura: lead heavy with clear sound, more acoustic performance. Examples: Black Wolf Stalks Again, Wrath of the Harrier, The Nautilus Knoweth
- Ishikawa: a bit heavier on rhythm, also can do acoustic. Examples: Where All Roads Lead, Seven Flames, The Ewer Brimmeth
- Soken: rhythm heavy (also fast), warm leads, some are a bit too metallic, chord progression is more personalized. See below for examples
Historically, Soken's guitar style is kinda different for each expansions. The most obvious is his Stormblood era where he liked to spam one chord for the buildup. What's that? I'll give the example:
Yes, I mention eScape twice. This song has way too much influence for FFXIV music, or basically you can say "one of FFXIV musics of all time".
- One chord buildup/progression: Wayward Daughter, eScape
- Journeys album: Rise, eScape, Sunrise
Have I mentioned retro stuffs in drums section? Yes, with addition, there are some treble sounding guitar compositions he usually likes to do. The examples are here:
Another one is the progression which dubbed "The Soken Prog". This at least helps what happened until these days. This one is a bit older than the prog he used to do now. Recent example is P8S theme "White Stone Black"
- Treble-heavy guitar: A Battle Decisively, Dancing Mad IV, Dangertek, Amatsu Kaze
PS: seriously, pre-ShB tracks are a bit like wild west like there's no standard of it. At least late Stormblood was getting stable
As a compilation, the amalgamation of those styles since ARR are into one track which is Endwalker - Footfalls. Each movement has different guitar style. There is one chord spam, the known progressions, warm leads, and more.
Bass You want some fat bass or clear, trebled bass? I'll give example of how they sound like by the composers:
- Soken: emphasizes more on mids, sometimes a bit trebled. This one is prominent at "Dancing Mad IV". The bass also sounds muddy at that time so sometimes it's hard to notice the strums especially changing notes. Regardless, his bass work is a complex
- Imamura: he likes fat bass, good for basshead users. This is prominent at 'On Blade's Edge" which has bass solo. Besides that track, the composition likes to repeat, playing safely
- Ishikawa: somehow he's underrated here. On "The Extreme", while it's not as clear as it suggests, his work is rather interesting as the composition may be like what Soken does.
Piano (and Keyboard) Alright now this is something. If we're talking about piano, there's no BS whether it's a custom filtering or not, because we're talking about techniques here. Yes, you are probably thinking about Keiko, but what if it's not her? You can see Flow's piano is performed by Soken and The Exarch's farewell scene "Forever at Your Side" was performed by Imamura. Who do what then? I'll give examples for the piano section:
Piano as main instrument
Piano as supporting instrument (could be in band environment)
- Soken: The Scars of Battle, Tomorrow and Tomorrow (original), Flow (original)
- Imamura: Dynamis (early section), Forever at Your Side (early and end section), Answers (piano version)
- Ishikawa: Those We Can Yet Save, Each Drop
Let alone solo piano, that thing has to understand raw technique. Now let's jump straight to other environment. Soken, besides the solo work, he likes to utilize piano with jazz chord with half modulations. This is evident on his last section of Pulse "Equilibrium" too. That's contrast with Ishikawa's piano on his orchestral works. His piano is utilized as the lead chord, as it is noticed in solo performance (piano concerto? i forgot the term) in Heroes Forge Ahead
- Soken: Ink Long Dry, Carrots of Happiness
- Imamura: i can't find yet
- Ishikawa: basically his work on orchestra environment, such as Heroes Forge Ahead, Finality,
Voice Filters This one is easy. FFXIV relies on voice filters until today. As for the experience whether you like it or not, it varies. Let's get to the point:
Soken is the one who likes to use filters as they (the staffs) have professional experience on singing (it's okay). He intended to use heavy filters for their staffs and himself, but minimal for professional singers like Jason Miller or such. For me, there are types of filters he use:
Of all of these, He mostly uses radio mode, the filter he uses since ARR until now. Although it's often, it feels old, like since 2015. The filter breaks on high notes or hissing sounds, something I hope he has to change the filter. On the other hand, clear filter is used for pro singers where he mixed with more treble and a bit of gain. Sunrise and To the Edge is apparent for this. If there's a usage for all or some filters, Shadowbringers (the track) is the best example to represent all the filters he likes to use (I'm not saying Shadowbringers is the best track. I just give the best example).
- Clear: Sunrise, To the Edge, Flow Together
- Robotic: Locus, Brute Justice
- Radio: Under the Weight, Rise, eScape, Hic Svnt Leones, White Stone Black
- Distort: Amatsu Kaze, Return to Oblivion
Imamura also jumped to the ship with filters, except his is different with somehow updated filters.
As you can see, although this one is a bit tricky to discover, at least you can find the picture. He doesn't rely on filters since what he mix here is actual singer (Scream) or a voice sample (Blood on the Wind)
- Clear: Scream
- Radio: Blood of the Wind, The Queen Awakens
Part 3: Ensembles Whether you like classical or electronic, this section will analyze the overall style in respective genre
Classic instruments Classic instruments especially programmed ones become a challenge for composers to make it right. That's no exception for FFXIV composers. The most prominent is how they use strings and brass for the composition. It's hard to break down, but at least given with their composition style, you can finally see the picture.
However, the first thing I want to say is about the evolution of them doing samples, especially Soken. From ARR to Heavensward. the violin solo he used is still robotic at that time. Examples like "Hard to Miss" and "Infinity" is I believe the same font he used. Compare that to Stormblood's "Into the Dragons Wake" where there are solo/duet violin involved but it's much smoother in terms of note changes. That's only one aspect, I believe they also changed the samples for mimicking real instruments.
Back to today. Here are examples of how they do in orchestra environment:
On orchestra setting, Ishikawa takes the lead, hence why he handles more in MSQ tracks alongside Yasaki as today. Imamura is a bit seldom in orchestra environment, at least he's known for Dynamis. But if we blend those, we got "Tower of Zot" and "Your Answer". The orchestration is clearer
- Ishikawa: In the Belly of the Beast, Force Your Way (ShB), Heroes Forge Ahead, Finality, The Aetherial Sea, Of Countless Stars, etc etc etc (yeah he's excel at this)
- Imamura: Forever at Your Side, Dynamis, Radiance
- Imamura-Ishikawa: Tower of Zot (EW), Your Answer
- Yasaki: Pilgrimage, Troian Beauty (EW), Favor
- Soken: In the Arms of War, Unbowed, In the Balance (double arranger)
- Suzuki: Promises to Keep (double arranger), Endcaller, The Final Day
The thing about orchestra setting is when they're being assigned to do orchestral tracks together, it's kinda hard to differentiate as their sound is almost the same, except some circumstances where the instrument is a bit updated/outdated. This is noticeable in Soken's composition. Some old instruments since ARR or Heavensward are used until today but in reality it's kinda off-putting combined with updated instruments. That's different to "In The Balance" with double arranger setup. All setups are modern and more clearer.
PS: "In the Balance" is a perfect track. It is their best work on mixing and instrument ensemble usage
Yasaki is a bit new, but I'm going to include here on this environment. Yasaki did some calming tracks, but that's what i only know so far. The best I can do is wait.
This is where it gets different even with classic instruments. You can hear the drums I mentioned before. I give you examples again:
Even in band arrangement, Ishikawa still uses classical/traditional instruments in the track, something that you see unusual for both Imamura's and Soken's band based tracks. If you see some traditional instruments in the band, it must be him.
- Ishikawa: Where All Roads Lead, Seven Flames, Rhythm of the Realm
- Imamura: On Blade's Edge
- Soken: In the Dragon's Wake, Battle II (Endwalker)
Electronic instruments PS: to be fair, most tracks here are MIDI-powered including synth orchestra. Also another note: this is the last section before I post it
Get ready to dance for electronic instruments, ranging from simple electronic beats to fast paced DnB. In this section, I'll include Pulse album because that also influences composer's style until this time. We've seen techno instruments here for a while. Sometimes, we notice the samples used and composition style for techno music. There are subgenres but I don't want to get deep because I don't really verse on this much, but you get the picture. The track examples are:
Alright that's it. I want to point out Soken's electronic work. The tracks are noticeable in mixing where sometimes the sound breaks like Dangertek. The same as Primal Angel where it breaks on the treble side. Other than that, he's fine. The chill tracks seems to be his best one to demonstrate.
- Chill: Rival Wings, Sands of Amber, One Small Step
- Dance: Equilibrium (Pulse), Return to Oblivion
- Trance: Woe That is Madness, White Stone Black
- Whatever this is but the share same samples and mixing: Dangertek, Primal Angel
- DnB and dubstep: A Long Fall (Pulse), Twice Stricken
- Dance: Sunrise (Pulse), Rise (Pulse), Miracle Works
- Others: Garlemald Express
- Ishikawa: Mother's Pride (Pulse), Under the Weight (Pulse)
- Yasaki: Hippo Ride
Imamura's work is prominent on his mixing. As I said earlier, the mixing is in the wide sound range. You can hear the bass louder this time. The best examples are what he's done in the dance subgenre
Although last two can do electronic music, the sample is still few so I can't really describe much on them
PS: Twice Stricken is one of Imamura's best work on electronic style
Part 4: Conclusion and Suggestion They're simply great.
The only suggestion is make sure to update/upgrade/change the samples if it feels old. But if don't want to, it's fine. Sometimes you don't need to fix what's already stable. Does the
Another thing I want to note is that some composers have their own samples per instrument. I wonder if they can share their samples especially the essentials like drums, strings, and brass
Predicting patch 6.4 and unpublished tracks until the official EP comes So, how to demonstrate all these patterns to the music with unidentified data like orchestrion roll? I'll demonstrate my prediction for 6.4 tracks. Obviously as the announcement said, we got new MSQ, raids, and criterions
Based on the evidence and analysis I've done above, I can speculate whose track are those:
- P8 (6.2): Soken: complex drums, leitmotif usage
- P9: Imamura. Explanation: fast electronic beats with robotic voice like The Queen Awakens. The composition has dubstep influence he got from Pulse version of "A Long Fall"
- P10: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww see P9 wwwwwww wwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwww
- P11: At first you guess it's Imamura because the stable drum, but about how they sound and how the classic instrument plays, including piano, you probably lean more into Ishikawa
- P12: Soken. The voice filter gives it away. Chord progression reminds of Pulse "Equilibrium"
- Dungeon: Ishikawa/Yasaki. Explanation: calm composition with acoustic guitar. Bass guitar is present
- Trial: Ishikawa. It's a safe bet for classic instruments in orchestra environment, unless Suzuki is hired again. PS: if this doesn't happen, this will be the first time Suzuki is not involved since ARR
- Zero's theme (6.2): Soken/Ishikawa/Yasaki. This is hard because it's purely piano unless Keiko is hired again.
- Red moon theme: Yasaki. This one is pure speculation though
2023.05.29 15:53 NeverCouple Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller, 1956
| || |
Arthur Asher Miller (October 17, 1915 - February 10, 2005) was an American playwright, essayist and screenwriter in the 20th-century American theater. Spouse Marilyn Monroe (m. 1956; div. 1961) submitted by NeverCouple to OldSchoolCool [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 15:41 Harry_Malins Am I the only one who doesn't want to trade Simons?
I get that he's not the best on the defensive end. But he has the skill set to be an elite scorer. He's a good dunker and great 3 point and midrange shooter and can score some really tough buckets. Not to mention he's 23 so he can improve on the defensive end. If we are going to plan on rebuilding I see no reason why we don't keep him.
A team with Simons, Sharpe, MilleScoot, Little, Reddish, Trendon + the pieces we could get for Dame were looking set. Even if half of them don't fulfil potential.
- EDIT: I'm saying trade Dame and keep Ant not saying keep both
submitted by Harry_Malins
to ripcity [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 15:37 EightLegsTypedThis Quick reminder than when you see Tear ditching the millers it's not because the millers aren't broken. It's because they are facing so much Tear that it's no longer a good idea to mill both decks.
The JP #1 ditched the millers in favor of Branded Tear and I've already seen some tear apologists "explaining" this as the millers being balanced and ok to stay off the list. No. All Ishizu must go.
submitted by EightLegsTypedThis
to masterduel [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 15:26 snapsigma Alpilean Reviews: The Truth About Weight Loss Pills and the Alpine Ice Hack Method
In this 2023 update, we delve into the buzz surrounding Alpilean, a weight loss supplement that gained popularity after the successful launch of the Alpine ice hack weight loss method in October 2022. However, amidst the growing excitement, there are concerns regarding customer results and potential fake hype. This comprehensive review aims to provide real consumer insights and ensure the safe purchase of Alpilean from its official website
. Whether you're in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, Central America, the UK, Europe, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, or anywhere else globally, this article will help you make an informed decision.
Avoiding Counterfeits: Where to Buy Authentic Alpilean Pills
Despite the surge in fake Alpilean pills available online, purchasing a genuine product is still easily achievable. By visiting the official website at Alpilean.com,
you can bypass the counterfeit and fraudulent knockoffs that offer no real benefits. The authentic Alpilean supplement is formulated by doctors and produced in an FDA-approved and cGMP-qualified laboratory. Furthermore, it undergoes independent audits and inspections by neutral third parties to ensure quality, effectiveness, and safety. By obtaining Alpilean from the official source, you can steer clear of the drama surrounding bogus claims and guarantee the authenticity of the product.
The Need for Alpilean's Alpine Ice Hack Pills in Weight Loss
Losing weight can be an arduous task, particularly in a world where nutritionless fast food and convenience over quality often prevail. Numerous factors contribute to weight loss difficulties, and despite your best efforts, success may seem elusive. If you're following a healthy diet and exercise routine without shedding those extra layers of body fat
, don't blame yourself—your low inner core body temperature could be the culprit.
Stanford Scientists have made a startling discovery that links low inner core body temperature to weight gain. Individuals with lower core body temperature are more likely to be overweight or obese compared to those with normal core body temperature ranges. This correlation is due to a decrease in thermogenesis, the energy expended through physical activity, associated with low core body temperature. Additionally, low internal body temperature leads to reduced levels of leptin and ghrelin, hormones that play a significant role in appetite control. As a result, individuals with a low core body temperature
struggle to maintain healthy eating habits and may gain more weight over time.
The Solution: Alpilean Weight Loss Supplement and the Alpine Ice Hack
Raising your internal body temperature to facilitate weight loss and reduce body fat can be achieved effortlessly with the help of Alpilean's weight loss supplement and its alpine ice hack method. But what exactly is Alpilean, and how does the Alpine ice hack
method work? Can you truly lose weight rapidly and effectively with Alpilean? Are there any adverse effects or complications associated with these weight-loss ingredients? This article will uncover the truth about the Alpilean fat-burning formula sourced from the Himalayas, developed by Zach Miller, Dr. Patla, and Dr. Matthew Gibbs.
Alpilean: Product Highlights and Ingredients
Alpilean, also known as Alpine Ice Hack or Alpilean Ice Hack, is a dietary supplement that comes in a package containing 30 easy-to-consume capsules. Manufactured in the USA at an FDA-approved facility following cGMP lab standards, Alpilean maintains high-quality measures to ensure customer satisfaction. It consists of natural ingredients and plant extracts, making it non-GMO and free from toxic substances and artificial additives. Furthermore, the formulation of Alpilean is supported by scientific studies and clinical trials, with each ingredient backed by clinical research.
The key ingredients of Alpilean include Dika Seed Extract, Black Pepper Extract, Forskolin, Cayenne Pepper, Green Tea Extract, and Bioperine. These ingredients work synergistically to promote thermogenesis, boost metabolism
, suppress appetite, and enhance fat burning. Dika Seed Extract, in particular, is sourced from the Himalayas and is known for its ability to increase core body temperature and stimulate weight loss.
The Alpine Ice Hack Method: How It Works
The Alpine Ice Hack method is a simple and effective technique that complements the use of Alpilean supplements. It involves placing ice packs on specific areas of the body to trigger the body's thermogenic response. When exposed to cold temperatures, the body activates brown fat, a type of fat that generates heat by burning calories
. This process, known as cold-induced thermogenesis, helps increase metabolism and burn stubborn fat deposits.
To perform the Alpine Ice Hack method, you'll need ice packs or even a bag of frozen vegetables. Apply the cold packs to your neck, upper back, and lower back for 20 minutes daily. The combination of Alpilean supplements and the Alpine Ice Hack method accelerates weight loss by raising core body temperature and promoting fat burning.
Consumer Reviews and Results
Now, let's address the most important aspect: consumer reviews and results. While individual experiences may vary, many users have reported positive outcomes after using Alpilean and implementing the Alpine Ice Hack method. Customers claim to have experienced noticeable weight loss, increased energy levels, and improved overall well-being. Some have even achieved significant results within a few weeks of starting the Alpilean program.
It's worth noting that Alpilean is not a magical solution that guarantees instant weight loss without effort. To achieve the best results, it's important to combine the use of Alpilean supplements with a balanced diet, regular exercise, and a healthy lifestyle.
Safety and Side Effects
Alpilean is generally safe for consumption when used as directed. The product is formulated using natural ingredients and undergoes rigorous quality control processes to ensure safety and efficacy. However, as with any dietary supplement, some individuals may experience mild side effects such as digestive discomfort or allergic reactions. If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medications, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement.
In conclusion, Alpilean is a weight loss supplement that aims to raise core body temperature and promote thermogenesis for effective fat burning. When combined with the Alpine Ice Hack method, it can potentially enhance weight loss results. However, it's important to remember that individual experiences may vary, and results are dependent on various factors such as lifestyle, diet, and exercise. To ensure you're purchasing an authentic product, it's recommended to buy Alpilean from the official website. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new weight loss regimen. Read More For Complete Information
submitted by snapsigma
to ismartfy [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 15:21 peabrainbyu Back for your 26th pick Reddit Mock Draft
I'm back for your 23rd pick and want to thank everyone again who participated for your 7th pick. Gonna paste the rules below for those who may not have seen the first post.
I'm putting together a mock draft from the NBA subreddits through a poll, assuming no trades. I will be going to each teams reddit to put a poll so they can vote on their pick while removing players that have already been picked. There will be 2 hr per pick and then I will move onto the next subreddit while updating my draft board. If your preferred pick is not in the poll PLEASE USE OTHER AND COMMENT BELOW ON WHO YOU WOULD PREFER.
- Spurs- Wemby
- Hornets - Scoot (Charlottes pick was BPA on athletics list due to mods closing the poll since they hate fun)
- Trailblazers- Miller
- Rockets - Amen Thompson
- Pistons- Ausar Thompson (in an extremely close vote).
- Magic - Taylor Hendricks
- Pacers - Jarace Walker
- Wizard - Cam Whitmore
- Jazz - Anthony Black
- Mavericks - Gradey Dick (Super close and I actually had to extend the timer due to a tie multiple times.
- Magic -Jordan Hawkins
- OKC - Leonard Miller
- Raptors - Cason Wallace (had zero replies after 2 hours and so they defaulted to BPA)
- Pelicans - GG Jackson
- Atlanta - Dereck Lively II
- Jazz - Jalen Hood-Schifino
- Lakers - Kobe Bufkin
- Heat - Dariq White head ( mods removed the post after 10 minutes so had to go with highest votes at that time. Sorry heat fans if you don't like it, get better mods.
- Warriors - Bilal Coulibali
- Rockets - Nick Smith Jr.
- Nets - Keyonta George
- Nets - Brice Sensabaugh
- Trailblazers - James Nnaji
- Kings - Kris Murray
- Grizzlies - Trayce Jackson-Davis
Who do you take at 26? View Poll
submitted by peabrainbyu
to pacers [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 15:18 kleinerlinalaunebaer May in the books
2023.05.29 15:13 CaspianX2 Axolotl for Nintendo Switch - Review
: Platformer Players
(Note: This game is included in the Rafa's World + Axolotl + .cat Milk bundle, along with .cat Milk
and Rafa’s World)
Axolotl, sometimes referred to as Axolotl is Dry, is a challenging Platformer released on PC and Nintendo Switch in 2022. The premise is fairly simple - players take the role of a pink elephant, who they must guide to a watering hole before their moisture meter runs out.
The presentation here is pretty good. This game uses colorful pixel art visuals, backed by a catchy dreamy tune. The only real issue with this presentation is how monotonous they are, with each level of the game set in a visually-identical desert.
The gameplay here is almost
pretty good. There’s a lot of similarity here to the game Celeste
, in that this is a challenging Platformer where players have a jump, a wall-jump, and a multidirectional air-dash that they can only use once before having to recharge it by setting their feet down on solid ground, though there are mid-air recharges that can allow you to use multiple dashes mid-jump.
Unlike Celeste, Axolotl never really moves beyond these simple gameplay mechanics, though that’s not really this game’s biggest problem. There are two other major issues here. First, this game’s difficulty level is all over the place, but mostly extremely hard, spiking early and often, with occasional cakewalk levels for no apparent reason. It definitely feels like this game’s designer was absent the day in class where they taught proper difficulty progression.
However, what really kills Axolotl is that the jump button here also
acts as a dodge button, making it all too easy to accidentally dash in mid-air when you had no intention of doing so. As if this was bad enough, the jump button’s use as a dash is inconsistent, meaning you can’t even depend on this dual assignment. In a game where precision controls are going to be absolutely vital, this is disastrous.
I suppose if this were a budget-priced game, it might be easier to forgive these flaws, but this game’s $7 price tag just seems far too high for what’s on offer. Oddly, a Compilation including this game plus two others, Rafa's World + Axolotl + .cat Milk, is available for only $0.75, a much more reasonable price, which is bizarre since that bundle also contains two other games. If you’re interested in Axolotl and think you can look past this game’s flaws, I highly recommend you get that bundle instead. tl;dr – Axolotl is a challenging Platformer where players control a pink elephant, who must get to a watering hole before time runs out. This game plays much like the more popular challenging Platformer Celeste, but suffers due to poor difficulty progression and poorly-designed controls. However, probably this game’s biggest problem is that its $7 price tag is too high, especially when the Rafa's World + Axolotl + .cat Milk bundle that includes this game is only $0.75. With this being the case, absolutely no one should buy this game here, and those who think they can tolerate its flaws are better getting the bundle.
You can now support this subreddit on Patreon! Please click HERE to become a Sponsor!
This month’s sponsors are Ben, Andy Miller, Exlene, Homer Simpin, Johannes, Talissa, Eli Goodman, Gabriel Coronado-Medina, Ilya Zverev, Kristoffer Wulff, and Seth Christenfeld. Thank you for helping to keep the reviews coming!
submitted by CaspianX2
to eShopperReviews [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 15:13 CaspianX2 .cat Milk for Nintendo Switch - Review
: Platformer Players
: This game is included in the Rafa's World + Axolotl + .cat Milk bundle, along with Axolotl
and Rafa’s World. This game is also included in the bundle, Bundle Cats + Dog, along with .cat
.cat Milk, is a challenging Platformer released on Nintendo Switch in 2021. The game’s odd title seems to be a combination of the game’s entire goal (you play a cat, trying to grab a saucer of milk and bring it back to their... er, doghouse?) along with a leading period to ensure that this game always comes near the top of alphabetized lists.
The presentation here is okay but nothing special, using pixel art visuals depicting a cat and the cityscape behind them, backed by a repetitive synthesized tune. There’s nothing atrociously bad here, but certainly nothing noteworthy either.
Speaking of “nothing noteworthy”, the gameplay in this game absolutely screams
“completely disposable”. Aside from some sharp jumps in difficulty, there’s nothing particularly interesting mechanically going on here. In fact, this is one of those games that has you repeatedly jumping when you hold down the jump button, because of course it does.
All this disposable, poorly-made trash is selling for... seriously, $10? That would be insulting if I thought that anyone would be dumb enough to fall for this cash grab of a game. And yet, it gets worse - a Compilation including this game plus two others, Rafa's World + Axolotl + .cat Milk, is available for only $0.75, a much more reasonable price, which is bizarre since that bundle also contains two other games. So I guess if you want this game, get that bundle instead, though honestly you’re much better off not playing this game at all. tl;dr – .cat Milk is a challenging Platformer where players control a cat... trying to get a saucer of milk and return it to their... er, doghouse. This game gives us completely disposable gameplay and level design, saddles it with poor controls, and then has the audacity to try to charge $10 for it. Even more bizarre, the Rafa's World + Axolotl + .cat Milk bundle that includes this game is only $0.75. With this being the case, absolutely no one should buy this game here, and honestly even if you get that bundle I wouldn’t recommend playing this pointless, bad game.
You can now support this subreddit on Patreon! Please click HERE to become a Sponsor!
This month’s sponsors are Ben, Andy Miller, Exlene, Homer Simpin, Johannes, Talissa, Eli Goodman, Gabriel Coronado-Medina, Ilya Zverev, Kristoffer Wulff, and Seth Christenfeld. Thank you for helping to keep the reviews coming!
submitted by CaspianX2
to eShopperReviews [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 15:00 stonescoldtakes NFL Update: 05/22/2023 - 05/28/2023 - OTAs are Back!!!
— Individual Team News + Stone’s Cold Takes
— Miscellaneous/Other NFL News
— Restaurant of the Week - Washington D.C. Arizona Cardinals:
- Released WR DeAndre Hopkins and he listed out info about what he wants in his next team:
- Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts, Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Justin Herbert
- He wants stable management and a great defense
- Some folks in AZ were upset with Hopkins because he sat out the last couple of games
- S Budda Baker says he will be at camp when its time for him to be there
After some decent news the last couple weeks for this organization there wasn’t really anything great from this week besides maybe the fact that if WR DeAndre Hopkins was a distraction to the team he now no longer is one. It will be interesting to see how things play out this year. Atlanta Falcons:
- FB Keith Smith was arrested on traffic charges
- Driving with a suspended license he claims was a misunderstanding
- K Younghoe Koo didn’t ask for money from RB Bijan Robinson to give him his number but asked him to pick a charity at some point down the road to donate to
- Will have joint practices with the Dolphins
It sounds like the situation with Keith Smith should get resolved rather quickly and was more of a misunderstanding than anything else. It will be fun for this young team to have joint practices with Miami and it will be a good way for their defense to get an initial test from an elite offense. I am sure the Dolphins won’t reveal all of their tricks but either way they will have to worry about guarding an elite offense with elite playmakers. Baltimore Ravens:
- QB Lamar Jackson expects a more pass-heavy offense under new OC Todd Monken
- WR Michael Thomas separate his shoulder and could require labrum surgery
- WR Rashod Bateman who just played just 6 games was on the field for OTAs on Monday
- Waived Daelin Hayes
- S Kyle Hamilton excited for expanded role with the team
- Tony Jefferson is retiring and joining the team as a scout
- DL Angelo Blackson
- QB Josh Johnson
It is crazy to think about how just about a month ago the news around the Ravens was all negative and that it seemed like the relationship with Lamar was fractured. Now here we are and Lamar seems about as happy as can be and is excited about the offense that is being installed under new OC Todd Monken. It will be exciting for him as well to have WR Rashod Bateman back who I still think can be a key playmaker on the team. It appears the Ravens could be set for big things even in a tough division. Buffalo Bills:
- No surprise, QB Josh Allen is hyper-focused and wants to win a Super Bowl
- S Damar Hamlin is back out working out on the field
- WR Stefon Diggs did not attend OTAs
- EDGE Von Miller guarantees he will play by week 6 but is not rushing anything
- S Dean Marlowe
- Joel Wilson
Great to see the that S Damar Hamlin was back out practicing. I know it has been some time since his collapse on the field but it still feels like yesterday that I was watching that game in complete shock at what I had witnessed and worry for him and his family. WR Stefon Diggs being absent at OTAs is not a big deal to me. QB Josh Allen has a lot of other guys he needs to get familiar and work in with anyways and a lot of star players don’t attend OTAs to either get rest/recovery or to do their own workouts with their private coaches. I imagine he and Kincaid will be deadly this year and who knows they may even have WR DeAndre Hopkins joining them as the Bills were one of two teams that inquired and had talks about a trade for him. Carolina Panthers:
- TE Hayden Hurst is recovering from sports hernia surgery
- QB Bryce Young is taking most of the first team reps
Not too much news here other than what we saw and heard from OTAs about Bryce Young getting to take most of the 1st team reps. It appears that he looked good and his teammates were saying great things about him. It is tough to judge any quarterback though in the offseason because no matter what folks always say their young or new quarterback is looking amazing and things are progressing nicely. I will say though I have heard the most good things coming out from camps about him and Anthony Richardson of the Colts. Chicago Bears:
- QB Justin Fields excited about the growth WR Chase Claypool had over offseason
- Got permission to begin demolition of Arlington Park racetrack
Good news for Chicago fans who are excited for their move. It seems that things are proceeding nicely with the process of moving to a new stadium. Also, great to hear that Chase Claypool may be able to make more of a difference this year. It would be hard to be less effective than what he was last year for this team. I still believe he can be a major impact player like many expected him to be when he entered the league. It will be key for him to become Fields’ go to receiver over some of the other talent they have on the team. Cincinnati Bengals:
- Want to sign WR Tee Higgins and LB Logan Wilson to long term extensions
- Have made their initial push for QB Joe Burrow
This team has a lot to do in terms of contracts that they need to get figured out. The team view Tee Higgins in very high regard and so does Joe Burrow as they should. They also really want to get Logan Wilson signed. However, what will come out to being the biggest of the contracts they do this offseason is that of Joe Burrow. What will continue to make things tough here is the longer it takes for Justin Hebert to get his deal done because Burrow will likely be the last of the 4 quarterbacks to sign his because it is presumed he will get the most money and has an agent who like to wait til the last minute. Cleveland Browns:
- WR Elijah Moore feels good now that he feels wanted with his new team
- EDGE Za’Darius Smith is excited to be facing the Ravens this year
All good news for Browns fans so far. The team is looking good and their appears to be a lot of good vibes coming out of practice. WR DeAndre Hopkins is even considering coming to Cleveland for the chance to play with his old QB. Also, WR Elijah Moore is looking crisp and at least for the moment it appears he is much happier. It will all depend on if he actually gets the ball thrown to him during the season though. Dallas Cowboys:
- HC Mike McCarthy is keeping offense in Dak’s language despite the changeup in play callers
Not too much news here which is good for this franchise because they are almost always the center of attention. The main thing I took away from this week was just that things seems to be going well with McCarthy and Dak working together on the offense but that there have been some growing pains at least initially getting used to new systems as expected. Denver Broncos:
- Waived Hunter Thedford with injury settlement
- Released K Brandon McManus
- K Brett Maher worked out for the team
- QB Russell Wilson has lost a lot of weight this offseason
- HC Sean Payton excited about what S Kareem Jackson can do to help team
- RB Javonte Williams was limited in OTAs starting on Thursday
- T Cam Fleming to a 1-year $4m deal
- DT Tyler Lancaster
It appeared to shock just about everyone when the news broke about K Brandon McManus getting released because he had become a fan favorite over the years in Denver. QB Russell Wilson has lost a lot of weight and it is evident just from seeing him this offseason. I didn’t think his weight was the issue hindering him last year but hopefully he can feel he is playing at a healthier weight. What I think most Denver fans were excited to see was RB Javonte Williams back on the practice field. He is going to end up being the real difference maker this year and whether this team competes with the top of the AFC or not will largely depend on him making the rest of the offense’s life easy or not. Detroit Lions:
- Former WR Calvin Johnson was at OTAs this week after having been away from the organization following a rough falling out post-retirement
- RB David Montgomery said that losing with the Bears “sucked the fun out of the game”
- WR Jameson Williams says that he didn’t know about the gambling policy; HC Dan Campbell feels he is miles ahead in terms of his talent already
- Traded an undisclosed draft pick for K Riley Patterson
- Signed a 1-year $2.35m deal
- RB David Montgomery and LB Malcolm Rodriguez left practice due to injury
- Team has done their homework on free agent WR DeAndre Hopkins
- NFL is investigation another Lions player about league gambling rules violations
- OL Germain Ifedi
- Max Pircher through international player pathway program
A lot of news here. Let’s start with the bad news. It appears that they may be having more penalties come down on their team/players due to the league’s gambling policy as their is an ongoing investigation into a 5th player from the team. Also, David Montgomery and Malcolm Rodriguez left the field with injuries. It is still early though and they appear to be minor injuries so hopefully it won’t affect them in the long term. Now some good news. It sounds like WR Jameson Williams is progressing nicely and the team got a new kicker in Riley Patterson from the Jaguars who should help the improve there. Lastly and maybe the biggest news is that Calvin “Megatron” Johnson was at OTAs hanging out with coaches and players. Many are hoping those good vibes carry over into the season. Green Bay Packers:
- Cut TE Nick Guggemos
- Will host the 2025 NFL Draft
- HC Matt LaFleur is please with Jordan Love but still need to work on a lot of things
Exciting news that Green Bay will get the draft in 2025! I was thinking they would try and stick to more southern states but they clearly are willing to go North with Detroit and now Green Bay being the hosts of the next two. HC Matt LaFleur appears to be being honest with everything and trying to temper expectations a bit with Jordan Love taking over. This could be to help take pressure off of Love and also just be the flat out truth that with any young quarterback it is going to take some time. Houston Texans:
- Appears DeMeco Ryans may not be too sure about pursuing Jadeveon Clowney
- HC DeMeco Ryans expects the o-line to be a strength for this team
- Currently it is a QB competition between Davis Mills and CJ Stroud
- Other teams have been inquiring about QB Davis Mills
I am not surprised about DeMeco Ryans hesitancy about pursuing Jadeveon Clowney. First of all he just may not want to reveal his cards to others in the league about what he is thinking. The other thing is that he is one that likes for his defense to have an identity and a really good work ethic. I am not saying that Clowney can’t fit that mold but it just makes the selection process for what Ryans wants on defense that much more thorough. The other news that surprised some but something I mentioned a couple of weeks ago is that QB Davis Mills will compete with Stroud for the starting job and is viewed as a desirable QB to other teams around the league. I know his stats haven’t been the best but I am not sure any of the young quarterbacks would have done well with what the Texans organization has been the last couple years. At the end of the day CJ Stroud will end up being the team’s starter due to draft status and probably will be the more talented, better option. Indianapolis Colts:
- No timetable for Shaquille Leonard to resume practicing
- QB Anthony Richardson was running a similar offense to what Jalen Hurts has run in Philly and was very impressive (splitting 1st team reps)
Overall things seems to be good for the organization. The main thing we are all waiting on is when Shaq Leonard will be able to get back out there and start practicing. It makes sense not to have him practicing now since things are optional anyways. The hype has been there for QB Anthony Richardson thus far and it appears he may be closer to starting right away than a lot of people thought. Jacksonville Jaguars:
- Traded K Riley Patterson to the Lions for an undisclosed draft pick
- RB Travis Etienne looking forward to doing some fine-tuning this year
- Signed Brandon McManus
Not too much news out of Jacksonville other than the change at the kicker position. Things got busy and they were able to trade K Riley Patterson to the Lions rather than release like the reports had said prior. Then they went out and got a proven veteran in K Brandon McManus who had just been released from the Broncos squad. This team is going to be interesting this year and will go as far QB Trevor Lawrence can take them. Does not hurt to have the veteran kicker for the big moments that could be coming for this organization. Kansas City Chiefs:
- HC Andy Reid is not a fan of the kickoff rule change hinting at the NFL getting closer to being flag football
- TE Travis Kelce is not happy about it either
- QB Patrick Mahomes addressed contract saying he cares more about Super Bowls
- LB Nick Bolton doesn’t think the defense gets enough credit
- QB Patrick Mahomes says that it has been a smooth transition to new OC Matt Nagy
- HC Andy Reid feels fullbacks have been phased out of the NFL and that the Chiefs will not be using one
HC Andy Reid who normally is pretty quiet and doesn’t get too involved was in front of the media a lot this week it felt like. First, he is not a fan of the new kickoff rule and it appears most coaches are not. Second, he talked about how the team will not be using a FB because they are being phased out of the NFL and he feels that the TEs they have on the team can play the role when needed. Overall it seems things are going well for the Chiefs and things could be a going a lot better here soon as they appear to be a top option for WR DeAndre Hopkins and one the few teams that had trade talks before he was released. Las Vegas Raiders:
- Former QB Tom Brady reached an agreement to be a minority owner of the team
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo had to have foot surgery after signing with the team and there is not timetable for his return - believe he should return before the season
- Things could get interesting depending on how situation with Jimmy G works out
- WR Davante Adams is not happy about the current QB situation with the Raiders
- Adams and team have been sued by the photographer he shoved last year
- Will have joint practices with the 49ers
It appears there is never a dull week with the Raiders. The news this week about Jimmy seem to add context potentially to what Davante Adams’ comments were about recently. With Tom Brady recently joining the ownership group here it makes us all wonder if the injury is not cleared up is there a way for him to un-retire once again…only time will tell. Los Angeles Chargers:
- RB Austin Ekeler to a new deal for this final year that added on up to $2m in incentives
Big news here getting the deal done with Austin Ekeler even if it still only keeps him around for 1 year. Thankfully now he should be semi-happy for that one year before he can go out and chase a big contract if he wants to. Los Angeles Rams:
Not much news here really. Sounds like Matthew Stafford has taken Stetson Bennett under his wing and started to work with him and help him learn more about the transition to the NFL compared to college. Miami Dolphins:
- WR DK Metcalf challenged WR Tyreek Hill
- Will have joint practices with the Falcons
- QB Tua Tagavailoa is wearing a camera on his helmet to help HC Mike McDaniel see what he sees on the field
I loved seeing Tua wearing the helmet cam. I had not thought about it before but it should be great for him to be able to show McDaniel exactly what he is/was seeing out on the field to add context and allow McDaniel to better coach him and understand what is going on. I think this should be something all quarterbacks do and especially the top ones because it could gives coaches that much more information and a better understanding of how to help young quarterbacks in the future. Minnesota Vikings:
- WR from the XFL Lucky Jackson
- DC Brian Flores wants defense to develop an aggressive identity but not reckless
- RB Dalvin Cook could be a June 1st cut
All signs appear to be pointing towards RB Dalvin Cook getting released. In other news it will be good for the defense to develop the aggressive mindset that Brian Flores wants and should bring in the attitude from Miami that wad established during his time there that was so effective and led to them winning games. New England Patriots:
- Got docked 2 days of OTA workouts for violating offseason rules and HC Bill Belichick was fined $50,000 dollars
- Placed LB Raekwon McMillan on injured reserve due to partially torn ACL
The Patriots seems to always be up to something. It sounds like they were penalized the 2 days of OTAs and fined because of a meeting that Joe Judge held that lasted more than the permitted amount of time. Other tough news came when Raekwon McMillan got injured. New Orleans Saints:
- TE Foster Moreau is participating in OTAs
- Being in New Orleans has given QB Derek Carr a breath of fresh air
- Former HC Jon Gruden is working with the team and Derek Carr
What a story. TE Foster Moreau finds out he has cancer in a physical with the team a couple months and gets ahead of things and is now practicing with them at OTAs. Interesting story here about former HC Jon Gruden working with the team because during his time with the Raiders many said that he and Carr did not get along. This team has a big opportunity to take over the NFC South and is probably the bet setup to do it with the team they have. New York Giants:
- Rookie WR Jalin Hyatt wants to get to 190lbs as his playing weight
- TE Darren Waller is happy to somewhere where his opinions are valued
- QB Daniel Jones is enjoying working with TE Darren Waller
- HC Brian Daboll will not speak on contract situations despite currently Barkley situation
It seems that everything is going great except the Saquon Barkley situation. There isn’t much new insight into it either after HC Daboll refused to speak on anything contract related. In good news it seems like TE Darren Waller is really enjoying being with the team and working with QB Daniel Jones. This is a team to me that is going to play inspired football like they did last year no matter what is going on because their HC. New York Jets:
- QB Aaron Rodgers had minor calf strain
- WR Allen Lazard went down during OTAs but supposedly was just a shot to the groin
- Worked out P Matt Araiza
- Chuck Clark was happy to be traded because felt disrespected by the Ravens
- HC Robert Saleh is confident a deal will get done with Quinnen Williams
- Will have joint practices with the Buccaneers
I imagine Jets fans held their breath when they saw Aaron Rodgers get injured as well as Allen Lazard. The good news is that those are not going to be issues in the long run. However, it reminded us all that QB Aaron Rodgers is not a young guy anymore and there is always the possibility that he like any other player in the NFL can get hurt. Hopefully the deal with Quinnen Williams can get done sooner rather than later. I am looking forward to the joint practices with the Bucs because they have a solid defense and it will be fun to hear how they fare in the early phases of implementing a lot of things from both Nathaniel Hackett and Aaron Rodgers. Philadelphia Eagles:
- OL D.J. Fluker worked out for the Eagles
- DL Jordan Davis has made major strides this offseason will take on a larger role
Jordan Davis is going to be a key piece for the team this year in my opinion so it is great to hear he has made major strides. He is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to his sheer size and the more he can be weaponized the better. Pittsburgh Steelers:
- EDGE Markus Golden to 1-year deal
- LB Toby Ndukwe
- Easy decision for QB Mitch Trubisky to sign extension
- Started contract talks with OLB Alex Highsmith
- Released Tae Crowder
- Want to play a regular season game in Ireland
- WR Allen Robinson has been very impressed so far by QB Kenny Pickett
- QB Kenny Pickett had his car stolen with his playbook inside of it
Great move to get Markus Golden. He can be dangerous in this defense and is only one season removed from a double digit sack year. Also, good to see that Robinson and Pickett appear to be getting along. I am curious to see who shakes out to be the #1 receiver on this team but have a feeling it will end up being Pickens because of how good he was last year and the chemistry he and Pickett already have. A QB likes it when his receiver makes life easier and bails him out. Pickens has already done that on multiple occasions for him. San Francisco 49ers:
- QB Trey Lance just wants a chance to compete and never considered being traded
- Raved about this time working with QB Patrick Mahomes
- QB Brock Purdy expected to start throwing next week, be able to go from gripping a towel to an actual football
- QB Sam Darnold will push to start come week 1
- Levi’s will officially get the Super Bowl in 2026
- LB Dre Greenlaw has a thumb procedure and will miss most of the OTAs this offseason
- Will have joint practices with the Raiders
It is official the 49ers will host the 2026 Super Bowl! After speculations and rumors it finally became official this past week. Also, there was a lot of good QB news this week with all 3 of the QBs on the roster. Sounds like Brock Purdy is healing properly and as expected, Trey Lance is looking really good in OTAs along with Sam Darnold. Once again this offseason no one is sure who will be starting for the team come week 1. Seattle Seahawks:
- WR DK Metcalf challenged WR Tyreek Hill
- CB Tariq Woolen had arthroscopic knee surgery and it out til training camp
Good news for Seahawks fan that Tariq Woolen will be back around training camp time after his procedure. Other than that there was not much news here. They got a solid rotational/depth player in Artie Burns though. Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
- Video of QB Baker Mayfield making an overthrow went viral on social media
- Will have joint practices with the Jets
- WR Chris Godwin feels like he has a lot of his explosion back
- Team wants to see more consistency out of LB Devin White before offering him the contract he wants
Great to see that Tampa has joint practices with the Jets. They have a tough defense and it will be good for Baker and the offense to get some work against that defense early on. The Bucs have some great weapons on the offensive side of the ball to really compete with those top defenses and if they can all stay healthy this team could be a dark horse team to watch. Overall this should be a good all around team. Tennessee Titans:
- QB Will Levis is putting pressure on Tannehil and Willis in OTAs this far
- S Kevin Byard is skipping OTAs
Interesting to see that S Kevin Byard was not at OTAs after earlier this offseason it was rumored he was asked to take a pay cut. Definitely a situation to watch. The main news that came from OTAs is that QB Will Levis appears to be looking good and some folks think he could be putting pressure on Tannehill early on and moving himself up the depth chart. Washington Commanders:
- HC Ron Rivera said that DE Chase Young understands them not picking up his 5th year option
- New OC Eric Bieniemy has been getting on young QB Sam Howell holding him accountable
- Trademark application was denied due to someone else already having pending applications for the name but the team is confident this issue will get resolved
- It has been good for QB Sam Howell that QB Jacoby Brissett has been in the building
- TE Amani Rodgers tore his ACL and is out indefinitely
- Released Nathan Gerry
- Jamin Davis limited in OTAs after knee procedure
- Financing needs to be adjusted in order for the Josh Harris bid to be accepted
Feels like a lot happened with the Commanders. First off, I think QB Sam Howell is in a great spot to learn and develop this year with mentors like Jacoby Brissett and then his OC Eric Bieniemy. They will hold him accountable like has already been happening and help bring out the best in him. Now it definitely is an organization surrounded by distractions. First off the trademark application for the team’s name was denied and they hope to get something figured out but could lead to another name change. Also, the team is still working through the Josh Harris bid and there need to be some adjustments in order for it to get accepted by the other NFL Owners and the league. These distractions even though they may not always be good for the team they probably do help a young quarterback because he is not the only thing to talk about at this point in the offseason. Miscellaneous/Other NFL News:
- Many believe that Thursday Night Flexing is to cater to Amazon but really could be the future of how deals get done
- Teams have to have 28 days notice and this is currently just a 1 year move
- RB Jeremy Hill who has not played for the past 5 seasons officially retired siting injury issues leading to his retirement
- NFL injury data shows that turf fields are significantly worse for players than grass fields
- The Pat McAfee Show will be taking over Max Kellerman’s the time slot on ESPN
- Commissioner Roger Goodell’s lobbying convinced teams to vote in favor of the new kickoff rules
- Dr. Timoth Kremchek, the Cincinnati Reds' physician since 1996, says he sees an "epidemic" of youth injuries on artificial turf
- RB Adrian Peterson will be hanging it up if he’s not back in the NFL this season
- After Goodell’s retirement the NFL could change the structure of management for the NFL combining a traditional CEO with a Commissioner of Football
- Possible a team will play 3 back to back games in Europe in the future
- Devin McCourty will be joining NBC’s Sunday Night Football crew as an analyst
- Officially approved emergency 3rd QB rule
- Investigating further violations potentially of league gambling policy
- DirecTV will still distribute Sunday Ticket to bars and restaurants
- S Tony Jefferson announced his retirement
- Announced growth of global market program
Restaurant of the Week: (Washington D.C. - TACOS 5 DE MAYO)
Don’t really have a great picture of this place but that may be a good thing. Often times I find that the places least advertised and that are holes in the wall is typically where you get the best Mexican food. This place is about a 10 minute drive from the stadium and probably closer to 15-20 minutes on game days depending on the time you go. Personally I recommend the Tacos Al Pastor. Those are basically a marinated pork taco that is slightly spicy with some sweet pineapple flavor in it. You cannot go wrong with Tacos Al Pastor and are by far my favorite. The other thing to keep an eye on is the Pupusas. While Pupusas are from El Salvador this place actually does a pretty dang good job of making them. For those that don’t know what Pupusas are they kind of resemble a stuffed pancake but are made of corn in most cases stuffed with either just cheese, cheese and beans, or cheese and pork. My order here would be 3 tacos al pastor and a cheese and bean pupusa. Enjoy!
submitted by stonescoldtakes
to nfl [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 14:50 Tall-Respond6232 I just don't see it
First off, I wish everyone in the draft success, I'm just not high on the Twins at all, bad shooting splits in a league of nobodies. Everyone is forgetting the "OTE Craze" in recent years where people were saying Jean Montero was a top 5 PG in the draft and now look where he is . I have no faith in the OTE system and how it prepares kids for the league.
I'm getting Marcus Morris Sr vibes, AT BEST, Danny Granger vibes from Brandon Miller. Not worth a top 3/4 pick IMO. Can and hopefully, be like his role model, PG, but at most and for now, I'm seeing just a floor spacing wing like a Morris brothetall buddy hield.
submitted by Tall-Respond6232
to NBA_Draft [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 14:43 UpgradedSiera6666 Ezra Miller’s ‘The Flash’ and Pixar’s ‘Elemental’ Encounter Box Office Headwinds
2023.05.29 14:41 wingman666 Starting a horror rp called “The Game Shutdown” if you need to ask questions don’t be afraid too
This rp will mainly be about the game shutdown of games for any sort of reason whether that be lack of updates or companies closing its doors permanently it is a shame when they do shut down but whatever happens to the characters left behind? That’s what some players find out when a file on the deep web and get sucked into the game as their favorite characters now having to move from abandoned game to abandoned game in search of a way out and to ‘possibly’ bring back their favorite game/s back into the public spotlight, will they succeed or forever be lost within the confines of Shutdown Valley
My list of characters to choose are the following: Gordon Freeman (Half Life/2), Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden), Kazuma Kiryu, Ryuji Goda, Taiga Saejima, Masayoshi Tanimura, Tatsuo Shinada, Goro Majima, Shun Akiyama and Ichiban Kasuga (Yakuza Series), Solid Snake (Metal Gear Series), B.J. Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein Series), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider Reboot Series), Dante (Devil May Cry Series), Captain Price, Yuri, Logan Walker, Bohater Wojciech, Nick Reyes, Jason Hudson, Jack Mitchell, David Mason, Gray “Roach” Sanderson, Paul Jackson, Nichols, Kyle “Gaz” Garrick, James Doyle, Derek "Frost" Westbrook, Ronald "Red" Daniels, Alex, James Ramirez, C. Miller, “Bell”, John "Soap" MacTavish, Dimitri Petrenko and Alex Mason (Call of Duty Series), Jill Valentine, Jake Muller, Billy Coen, Ethan Winters, Carlos Oliveira, Ada Wong, Albert Wesker, Barry Burton, Claire Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Hunk and Chris Redfield (Resident Evil Series), Bigby Wolf (Fables), Aiden Pearce and Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs Series), Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper and Spy (Team Fortress 2), Agent 47 (Hitman Series), Alex Mercer (Prototype), Cole McGrath (Infamous), Shay Cormac, Connor, Altair, Jacob and Eyle Frye, Edward Kenway, Arno Dorian, Bayek Of Siwa, Eivor, Eizo Auditore and Kassandra (Assassin’s Creed Series), Jake “Nomad” Dunn and James "Alcatraz" Rodriguez (Crysis), Jack Cooper (Titanfall 2), Jackie Estacado (The Darkness), Michael Thorton (Alpha Protocol), Grayson Hunt (Bulletstorm), Amanda Ripley (Alien Isolation), En (Echo), Morgan Yu (Prey), The Stranger (Outer Worlds), Simon Jarrett (Soma), Adam Jensen (Deus Ex Series), V (Cyberpunk 2077), Commander Shepard (Mass Effect Series), Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite), Jesse Faden (Control), Shane Carpenter (Haze), Coach, Ellis, Nick and Rochelle (Left 4 Dead 2), Toni Cipriani, Victor Vance, Claude, Johnny Klebitz, Luis Lopez, Tommy Vercetti, Franklin Clinton, Trevor Phillips, Michael de Santa, Niko Bellic and Carl Johnson (GTA Series), Jonathan E. Reid (Vampyr), Warren (The Surge), Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within 2), Walker (Red 2), Fury (Darksiders III), Frenchman Emile (Valiant Hearts: The Great War), Elizabeth Leighton (No Man’s Sky), Talion (Middle-Earth: Shadow of War), Captain Martin Walker (Spec Ops: The Line), Faith Connors (Mirror’s Edge), Marianne (The Medium), The Unknown (Metal: Hellsinger), Neon White (Neon White), Alan Wake (Alan Wake), Francis Wayland Thurston (Call of Cthulhu), Micaiah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn), Sam Gideon (Vanquish), Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition), Lincoln Clay (Mafia III), Cole Phelps (L.A. Noire), Ethan Mars (Heavy Rain), Deacon Lee St. John (Days Gone), Yu Narukami (Persona 4), Fred Neuman (Dead Head Fred), Hayden Tenno (Dark Sector), Ethan Thomas (Condemned: Criminal Origins), Dragov (The Club), Richard “Rick” Taylor (Splatterhouse), Joseph Evan Capelli (Resistance 3), Garcia Hotspur (Shadows of the Dammed), Jimmy Hopkins James (Bully), Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Marcus Campbell (State of Decay 2) and Jame Earl Cash (Manhunt)
submitted by wingman666
to tf2 [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 14:32 ConsciousWolverine Piranha (1978)
2023.05.29 13:30 BlerghTheBlergh POLL: Your predictions on the world-wide haul of "THE FLASH"
Since the upcoming release of WB/DC's "The Flash" has caused quite a stir on here and other sites maybe it's time we all place our bets. Instead of constantly fighting over who is or isn't astroturfing this sub with pro- or anti- "Flash" rhethoric let's just put the cards on the table once and for all.
How much is "The Flash" going to make world-wide?
Some data for the movie: Years in production:
2018-2023 Release Date:
$220M Directed by:
Andy Muschietti (It: Capter 1&2) Produced by:
Barbara Muschietti & Toby Emmerich Starring:
Ezra Miller (Barry Allen / The Flash / Black Flash
), Michael Keaton (Bruce Wayne / Batman), Sasha Calle (Kara Zor-El / Supergirl), Michael Shannon (General Zod), Antje Traue (Faora Ul), Nicolas Cage (Clark Kent / Superman; cameo), Ben Affleck (Bruce Wayne / Batman; cameo), Nikolaj-Coster Waldau (Hot Dog vendor; cameo), Jason Momoa (Arthur Curry / Aquaman; cameo; rumored), Temuera Morrison (Tom Curry; cameo; rumored), Henry Cavill (Clark Kent / Superman; rumored; cameo), Gal Gadot (Diana Prince / Wonder Woman; rumored; cameo), Christopher Reeves (Clark Kent / Superman; digitized double; rumored; cameo), Helen Slater (Diana Prince / Wonder Woman; digitized double; rumored; cameo), Adam West (Bruce Wayne / Batman; digitized double; rumored; cameo), Grant Gustin (Barry Allen / The Flash; cameo; rumored), Teddy Sears (Hunter Zolomon / Jay Garrick; cameo; rumored) Pros for the movie:
- Long awaited release after years on the bench. - appearances of legacy characters (can be seen in the spoilers within the "Starring" bracket). - positive online reactions from fans & celebreties like James Gunn & Stephen King. - positive messaging on online forums. Cons for the movie:
- Follows a string of WB/DC bombs in The Suicide Squad ($168M WW against a budget of $185M), Black Adam ($393M WW against a budget of $200M) & Shazam 2 ($133M WW against a budget of $125M). - The last film starring the title character made $657M against a budget of $300M despite following the box office successes of Wonder Woman & Suicide Squad. - The very public scandals of it's lead actor (abduction & physical abuse). - mixed messaging regarding the movies redundancy within the larger picture of the DC Universe by producer James Gunn. - aggressive guerilia marketing strategy. - the cancelation of it's finished spin-off movie "Batgirl" by WB executive David Zaslav in order to "cut costs".
note: if you have anymore pro- and con- reasons I'll add them as we go along with the posts.
submitted by BlerghTheBlergh
to boxoffice [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:10 SrijanK Hedera Governing Council - mapping based on Hedera's GC criteria and new member ideas
Inspired by u/TroyST8
's comment on this post
, I decided to map out the current council members based on the criteria provided by Hedera in their council overview document
The four criteria that Hedera mentions are: 1. One or more members from each of the 11 Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) sectors; companies in Fortune 500 for their region 2. One or more members that are universities ranked in top 10 for their region (either overall or for computer science or economics) 3. One or more members that are leading international NGOs 4. Three or more members from each global region: NA, SA, EMEA, APAC
Sharing the 11 Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) sectors for reference: Energy Materials Industrials Consumer Discretionary Consumer Staples Health Care Financials Information Technology Communication Services Utilities Real Estate
Based on this context, I have mapped out the current council members to identify the current status and potential members that we can expect. You may refer to the working file here
for details. Summarizing key observations:
* As one would expect, the council has significantly more representation in the following sectors: Financials, and Information Technology (7 members currently for each of the sector). * This is followed by Communication Services with 4 members and Consumer Discretionary with 2 members (LG and Magalu). Materials, Industrials, and Utilities sectors have 1 reprensative each. (Avery Dennison, Boeing, and EDF respectively) * Hedera has assigned a different sector (not part of the GICS classification) for the following three companies: Dentons and DLA Piper have been classified as Professional Services
, while Ubisoft has been classified as Gaming and Entertainment
. * The Council currently has no representation for the following sectors: Energy, Consumer Staples, Healthcare, and Real Estate. This was acknowledged at the December GC meeting
, wherein Simon Olson and Bill Miller (co-chairs of Membership Committee) mentioned that companies in the Healthcare and Energy space will be prioritized. Given the relatively low member representation, I would expect new development in the Consumer Staples and Real Estate space as well. * I would expect a leading international NGO to join the Hedera Governing Council soon based on Criteria 3: one or more members that are leading international NGOs.
* In terms of region-wise spread of members - EMEA has the highest representation with 10 members, followed by North America and APAC with 9 members each. * South America currently has only one representation on the Council - Magalu. As each global region (among NA, SA, EMEA, APAC) is required to have at least three members, we can expect new members from South America to join the council soon.
submitted by SrijanK
to Hedera [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 11:40 Miller_sroofing1787 Minnesota Roofing Company: Quality Roof Installation & Repair Services
| || | submitted by Miller_sroofing1787 to u/Miller_sroofing1787 [link] [comments]
When it comes to protecting one of your most valuable assets, your home, a reliable and professional roofing company is essential. In the beautiful state of Minnesota, where extreme weather conditions can wreak havoc on rooftops, finding a trustworthy roofing company becomes even more crucial. This is where the Minnesota Roofing Company comes into play, offering top-notch services and expertise to ensure your home remains safe and secure.
With years of experience in the industry, the Minnesota Roofing Company
has established itself as a leader in providing high-quality roofing solutions throughout the state. Their team of skilled professionals is dedicated to delivering exceptional craftsmanship and superior customer service, making them a preferred choice among homeowners.
One of the key aspects that sets the Roofing Company Minnesota
apart is their commitment to using only the finest materials for every roofing project. They understand that a durable and long-lasting roof is essential for withstanding the harsh Minnesota weather conditions, including heavy snowfall, strong winds, and severe storms. By using premium materials, they ensure that their clients' roofs can withstand these elements while providing optimal protection for their homes.
Another notable feature of the Minnesota Roofing Company is their comprehensive range of roofing services. Whether you need a simple repair, a complete roof replacement, or assistance with storm damage restoration, they have the expertise and resources to handle any project with utmost professionalism. Their team undergoes regular training and stays updated with the latest industry practices to ensure that they can address all roofing needs efficiently and effectively.
Customer satisfaction is a top priority for the Roofing Company Minnesota. They understand that every homeowner has unique requirements and preferences when it comes to their roofs. That's why they offer personalized solutions tailored to meet individual needs. From helping you choose the right roofing materials to providing expert guidance on design and color options, they go the extra mile to ensure that you are fully satisfied with the end result. https://preview.redd.it/s9y2x4qe8s2b1.png?width=275&format=png&auto=webp&s=19a631daf61121e55e52f331c74d68d47d12cc6e
In addition to their exceptional services, the Minnesota Roofing Company also emphasizes transparency and integrity in their business practices. They provide detailed and accurate estimates before starting any project, ensuring that you have a clear understanding of the scope of work and associated costs. Their team also maintains open and constant communication throughout the process, keeping you informed and addressing any concerns or questions you may have along the way.
When you choose Miller's Roofing & Siding
, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are working with a licensed and insured company. They prioritize safety in every aspect of their work, adhering to strict industry standards and regulations. Their commitment to quality and professionalism has earned them a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy roofing company in Minnesota.
In conclusion, the Minnesota Roofing Company stands out as a premier choice for homeowners in Minnesota who require top-notch roofing services. With their years of experience, use of premium materials, comprehensive range of services, commitment to customer satisfaction, and emphasis on transparency and integrity, they have proven themselves as a reliable partner in protecting and enhancing the value of your home. When it comes to roofing needs in Minnesota, the Minnesota Roofing Company is the name you can trust.
2023.05.29 11:20 GroupThrill Logitech GX Herman Miller Embody Gaming Chair Review for 2023
| || | submitted by GroupThrill to 10Chairs [link] [comments]
As a buyer, I highly recommend the Logitech GX Herman Miller Embody gaming chair for anyone in need of a premium, high-end option that offers class-leading ergonomic support, build quality, and adjustable support to target crucial areas. While it is more expensive than other options on the market, it comes with an outstanding warranty, a sleek design, and excellent ergonomic performance over extended periods.
The minimalist design makes it ideal for everything from gaming to professional office work, and it comes conveniently assembled out of the box to help you save time. However, it is a short chair compared to other options on the market and lacks a dedicated headrest or 4D adjustable arms. Nevertheless, it has a wider base than most to spread weight more evenly, and you can customize the armrest length and width to remain comfortable.
The HM Embody features top-tier build quality and a robust die-cast aluminum frame that can support users up to 300 pounds. It is made from premium materials and comes with a supportive four-layer seat made from sprung meshes and copper-infused memory foam to improve breathability and help you stay cool over longer periods. Additionally, it is covered in a breathable polyester fabric with outstanding abrasion resistance and seam strength.
The chair offers class-leading ergonomics, and the backrest utilizes a tension adjustment knob system that can tailor support along the spine and ribs to provide pressure-relieving support, along with a unique, flexible, translucent polymer for additional support. The Logitech GX Herman Miller Embody also comes with an outstanding 12-year warranty, making it a good long-term investment.
Yeah, the Logitech GX Herman Miller Embody gaming chair might not be a perfect choice for everyone, but it is a high-end option that features a stunning design, full assembly out of the box, and many adjustable elements to personalize the feel and deliver a top-notch experience. If you want a high-end gaming chair with class-leading ergonomic support, this is the ideal option for your needs.
HM Embody Gaming Chair